LIVE SALE RULES
With the popularity of our live sales, we decided it would be best if we laid down a few ground rules to make things easier on ourselves and all of you! Please give this a quick read, and message us or comment if you have any questions.
- When you see an item you would like, comment “sold”, followed by a description of the item. Do your best and we should be able to figure out which item you mean! We go through the comments the morning after the sale to fill the orders- so comments that say things like “I’ll take it!” can be pretty confusing for us.
- A lot of the products we feature are limited! Sometimes we are able to get more of a product in, other times we cannot. Please understand that everything is first come, first serve; just as it would be if you were actually shopping IN the store! Unfortunately, sometimes we receive the comments in an order different from what you may see on your side. This is due to things like connection speed, and there isn’t much we can do about it. We try our best to keep things fair and try to make everyone happy, but sometimes, try as we might, it doesn’t work out.
- At the end of the sale (or when you are done watching it for the night), please message Beautiful Junque with your email address and a list of the items you are wanting to buy. Invoices are sent via email, and we double-check the comments list with the messages we receive to make sure everyone gets every item they spoke for. If you get a message saying to email Beautiful Junque, kindly disregard it
- Please follow up with your email and pay your invoice as soon as you are able to. When you are about to come pick up your purchase, please message us with what type of vehicle you are driving so we may run it out to you!
- Due to the fact that some items on the live sales are not items we offer online, we are unable to offer free shipping for orders over $75. This is because some of the items are over-sized and bulky, and shipping starts to get a little pricy on our end! However, once your item is paid for, we are happy to make arrangements with you to hold onto it until you are able to pick it up or have someone else pick it up for you! There are certain items we are simply unable to ship.
We look forward to seeing you all on our next live sale!